1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is New South Wales Cricket Association (ABN 27 000 011 987) of 6 Herb Elliott Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127 ("Cricket NSW”).
3. The Promotion commences at 10:00pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time ("AEDT") on Thursday 8 December 2021 and will continue until 5:00pm Sunday 12 December 2021 ("Promotion Period").
4. Entry is open to all Australian residents ("Eligible Entrants"). Entries exclude management and other employees of the Promoter, Event Partner and any agencies, firms and/or companies (and their immediate families), who are directly associated with the “Promotion”.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
5. Use the online webform at https://photoupload.campaignware.com/#e29140cf-9ab6-4ac8-95f9-0cabfee48397 – In 50 words or less, tell us about your most memorable moment at Sydney Showground Stadium.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize will be distributed to the successful winner. The successful “Winner” (if any) may not alter the distribution of the prize set out under point 14.
7. The promoter will call or SMS to the “Winner’s” mobile notifying them of the prize they win through this promotion.
8. The prize is provided by the New South Wales Cricket Association.
9. The Eligible Entrant will receive:
a. A signed Sydney Thunder 2021/22 Replica BBL Shirt
10. The prize is not transferable and/or exchangeable.
11. The “Winner” will be contacted on Thursday 16 December 2021 at 12:00pm by the Promoter via telephone/SMS. If the winner does not respond within 1 week, another eligible entry will be chosen as the winner.
12. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or indirect loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion.
13. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion should be directed to the promoter.
14. The promoter shall not be liable for any prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before, or after, it reaches the winner.
15. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize.
16. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
17. If, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
18. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win and it is within the promoter's discretion to not display, or remove entries, from social media and the website.
19. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
20. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the promotion, the decision of the promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.