Sydney Thunder are looking to recruit a Digital & Social Media Coordinator for the upcoming BBL and WBBL seasons. The role is a fixed term contract until 1 March 2019.
Our purpose is to be a loved club that inspires and unites our Thunder Nation. We represent a young, confident and rising Sydney community as well as the western and southern regions of NSW/ACT.We are focused on making a significant and tangible contribution to our community, value inclusiveness and epitomise substance over style.
We are seeking an energetic and creative Digital & Social Media Co-Ordinator to produce content for our club.
About the role
The Digital & Social Media coordinator will:
- actively contribute and execute SydneyThunder’s content strategy
- provide written and video coverage ofSydney Thunder’s community activities, Academy, WBBL and BBL fixtures
You need to:
- Live by the Thunder Values of
◦ Doing it the right way
◦ United as one
◦ Stamp our mark
- Feel personal alignment with the Thunder brand and purpose
- Minimum of 2-years experience in a digital, content production or social media role.
- Sporting industry experience preferred.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Video Editing, Copywriting.
- Be highly organized and efficient.
- Have the ability to work extended hours in season.
What’s in it for you?
Be part of Australia’s Favourite Sport and NSW’s No.1 sporting organisation. Demonstrate and grow your skills in a high-growth professional environment. Work in a dynamic, flexible and progressive workplace that is committed to giving you the opportunities you deserve. Enjoy the fun of professional sport and the rewards of contributing to your community.
Keen to join our team?
If this sounds like you, please send us:
- a cover note of no more than one page
- a resume of no more than two pages
Fora full position description, please contact Cricket NSW on (02) 8302 6000
Closing Date: Midnight Tuesday 18th September