Sydney Thunder star Daniel Sams has been named in the 2019-20 KFC Big Bash League Team of The Tournament.
The team was selected by the head coaches of each club at the completion of the 56-game regular season and features players from six clubs.
The team is:
1. Marcus Stoinis (Melbourne Stars)
2. Josh Inglis (wk, Perth Scorchers)
3. Matthew Wade (Hobart Hurricanes)
4. Glenn Maxwell (c, Melbourne Stars)
5. Jon Wells (Adelaide Strikers)
6. Mitchell Marsh (Perth Scorchers)
7. Tom Curran (Sydney Sixers)
8. Rashid Khan (Adelaide Strikers)
9. Daniel Sams (Sydney Thunder)
10. Peter Siddle (Adelaide Strikers)
11. Haris Rauf (Melbourne Stars)
A strong bowling line up is led by Sams, who set record for the most wickets in a single campaign.
Check out all 30 of his wickets so far in the video below.
He currently has 30 scalps at an average of 14 in BBL|09, passing the previous record of 24 in the Thunder’s final regular season match against the Perth Scorchers.
Sams will play a key role for Thunder in its semi-final clash against the Melbourne Stars on Thursday night. The left-arm quick has taken five wickets in Thunder's first two finals (2/24 against the Hobart Hurricanes and 3/26 against the Adelaide Strikers).