Sydney Thunder is looking to appoint a Corporate and Group Sales Manager to drive hospitality and group ticketing sales across the KFC Big Bash League and the Rebel Women’s Big Bash League, primarily at Sydney Showground Stadium. The role requires a proactive and best in class sales manager, eager to identify new opportunities.
About Sydney Thunder
Our purpose is to be a loved club that inspires and unites our Thunder Nation. We represent a young, confident and rising Sydney community as well as the western and southern regions of NSW/ACT. We are focused on making a significant and tangible contribution to our community, value inclusiveness and epitomise substance over style.
- Responsible for driving hospitality revenue across Sydney Thunder’s KFC Big Bash League and Rebel Women’s Big Bash League fixtures
- Identifying and prospecting new leads for hospitality, group ticketing sales and match day partnerships
- Working with the Commercial and Community Cricket teams to develop key relationships and sales
- Build networks with other sporting codes and clubs to identify areas of opportunity
- Grow and maintain Sydney Thunder’s corporate sales database
- A desire to make Sydney Thunder a loved Club that unites and inspires the Thunder Nation
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience within corporate or hospitality sales
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and potential clients
- Creative thinker who thrives on identifying profitable opportunities and leads
- Proven track record of sales performance
How To Apply
For the full job description, please click here.
To apply please send your CV along with cover letter to James Curtis at email@example.com or call 0451 942 070.
Closing Date: Friday 30 August 2019