- Unsealed bottles
- Skateboards, scooters, roller blades or bikes
- Animals unless approved
- Professional cameras or recording devices
- Commercially prepared food (However you may bring non-commercially prepared foods i.e. food prepared at home, sandwiches, snacks)
- Dangerous items (Knives, flares etc.)
- Large items that cannot fit under your seat
- Metal containers, drink bottles and thermos subject to security screening
- Flags over 1M x 1M unless approved
- Umbrellas cannot be used in the seating area
- Prams are allowed but must be stored under seats or in the Pram Bay areas
Unsealed liquids will still need to be emptied before entry to the stadium but can be refilled free of charge inside the stadium at designated refill stations at Gate A and Gate D.
Supporters can bring in one sealed bottled water or soft drink per person however cans and glass of any description will not be permitted.
Pass outs are not permitted at Sydney Showground Stadium.
Smoking is not permitted within the seated areas or enclosed spaces of the Stadium. There are designated areas within the Stadium concourse.
Prams are not permitted within the seated areas of the Stadium unless they can be folded and stored underneath the seats without causing a trip hazard.
There are designated pram bays on Level 2 and Level 4 outside the Cumberland Stand and Martin and Angus Stand however these are unattended.