Mazda Member Offer Terms and Conditions 2020 – 2021
1. The promoter is Mazda Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 78 004 690 804) of 211A Wellington Road, Mulgrave VIC 3170.
2. The offer includes:
- $500 worth of free accessories with fitment at no additional cost;
- Exclusive online experience with Sydney Thunder players
3. To be eligible for this offer, you must:
- Be an Australian resident aged 18 years or above;
- Be a current Sydney Thunder Member; and
- Purchase a new Mazda vehicle in your own name from any participating NSW Authorised Mazda Dealer from September 2020 to 28th February 2021.
4. The offer applies to private buyers only. ABN Holders, Fleet buyers, government authorities and agencies or persons acquiring vehicles for business or commercial purposes are excluded from the offer.
5. The offer may not be combined with any other offer or promotion run by Mazda and is not transferable. The offer can only be redeemed once per vehicle purchase, i.e., membership of more than one sporting club for which Mazda may make similar offers will not entitle the Member to more than one offer for the same vehicle purchase.
6. To claim the Mazda Member Offer, the Member must:
- Email 'firstname.lastname@example.org' to receive official letter to prove they are a financial Member.
- Present official letter to a participating NSW Authorised Mazda Dealership during the purchasing process to redeem offer.
- Select the free accessories (no additional cost for fitment) at the time of purchase.
7. The name of the Member must be identical to the name contained in the sale contract and the registration papers.
8. The Member is only entitled to the Mazda Member Offer if the Member is a financial Member of the Sydney Thunder at the time of purchase.
9. Mazda reserves all rights to refuse or reject any claims for the Mazda Member Offer if Mazda in its discretion determines or is of the reasonable opinion that the claimant does not meet or comply with these terms and conditions.
10. Mazda reserves the right to request a claimant to provide Mazda with any additional proof of identity, or other evidence Mazda requires to establish the validity of the claimant’s Mazda Member Offer claim.
11. Mazda reserves the right to reject any claims if Mazda suspects the claimant has tampered with the claims process, a claimant submits a claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or the claimant has, in the opinion of Mazda, engaged in conduct in making the claim which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of Mazda.
12. Mazda reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion and at any time to cancel, suspend, terminate, amend or modify this offer and these terms and conditions in any way (including but not limited to the benefits included in this offer).