EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the event.
You agree to these terms and conditions by registering for or attending a Sydney Thunder (ST) event or an event sold by ST on behalf of a third party.
If you choose not to be bound or fail to abide by the terms and conditions, your attendance at the event may be prohibited.
If you are booking on behalf of other attendees, you should direct them to these terms and conditions.
1. Prices and payment: All prices are inclusive of GST. Payment in full is required at the time of booking (or unless otherwise specified).
2. Conditions of entry: It may be a condition of entry to individual events that a search of the person and / or their possessions will be required at the time of the entry to the venue. Cameras, audio and video recorders may not be permitted. The right is reserved to broadcast or telecast any event live or delayed. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way.
3. Program: ST reserves the right to alter the event program as advertised at any time without prior notice, including the date, venue, seating arrangements, audience capacity, entertainment and activities. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard. If the date, time or venue of an event is rescheduled or changed, your ticket will remain valid for the rescheduled date, venue and time.
4. Event postponement: Should an event be postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, all tickets purchased for the original date will be transferred to the rescheduled date.
5. Event cancellations: Should an event be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances; ST will endeavour to process a full refund within 30 days of such circumstances becoming known.
6. Match Delays: Should an ST event be delayed by any means (weather, illness, injury, etc.) ST reserve the rights to carry on with the service of Corporate Hospitality at the ST match. ST reserve the rights to not offer a full refund should the purchased package still be delivered, regardless of the matches outcome/delay.
7. Substitutions: Should an attendee be unable to attend the event; they may send someone else in their place. Bookings will remain under the original booking name.
8. Refunds: Except as specifically provided in these terms and conditions or as required by law, tickets are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for other events or benefits.
9. Lost tickets: ST reserves the right to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets. ST reserves the right not to replace tickets where seating is not allocated (general admission tickets).
10. Image Release: In registering or booking for and attending ST events, attendees grant permission to ST, its agents and others working under its authority, to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs/recordings containing their image/likeness. These images may be used for any purpose by or for ST including promotional, news, on-line/multimedia, research and/or education. Attendees agree that they are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from ST in respect of their image/likeness or its use. Attendees release, discharge, and hold harmless, ST and its agents from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have by reason of anything contained in the photographs or video. Should an attendee not agree to the above image release, they must advise ST in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Event attendance:
1. The right of admission to an event may be subject to the venue's terms of admission. ST does not accept any responsibility for the security of or safety of the personal belongings of either you or those who attend the event with you.
12. Behaviour: You must be fully responsible for your own conduct and for the conduct of those who attend the event with you. ST reserves the right to prohibit entry of any person to an ST event, or eject any person from an ST event based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by ST staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority. You must comply at all times (and ensure that your guests comply at all times) with ST’s Events Code of Conduct which forms part of these terms and conditions.
13. Resale and/or use of tickets: Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of ST, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
14. Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
15. Privacy and communications:
3. If you do not wish to receive updates from ST or selected third parties, you can email email@example.com to opt out.
16. No waiver by ST: Any waiver by ST, when exercising any right, power or provision of these terms and conditions, does not mean a waiver of any other right, power or provisions or the same one in the future. Also, any delay in exercising a right, power or provision should not be taken to be a waiver by ST.
17. Laws of NSW: These terms and conditions and any claims, actions or disputes are governed by the laws of New South Wales.
1. All express or implied guarantees, warranties, representations or other terms relating to these terms and conditions or their subject matter, not expressly set out in these terms and conditions, are excluded from the agreement between ST and you to the maximum extent permitted by law.
2. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes, restricts or modifies any right or remedy, or any guarantee, warranty or other term or condition, implied or imposed by any legislation that cannot be lawfully excluded or limited. This may include the Australian Consumer Law, which contains guarantees that protect the purchasers of good and services in certain circumstances.
3. If any guarantee, warranty, term or condition is implied or imposed in relation to these terms and conditions under the Australian Consumer Law or any other applicable legislation and cannot be excluded (a Non-Excludable Provision), and ST is able to limit your remedy for a breach of the Non-Excludable Provision, the liability of ST for breach of the Non-Excludable Provision is limited to one or more of the following at ST's option:
i. In the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or
ii. in the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
4. Attendance is voluntary and at the individual's own risk and, subject to clauses 17(a) and 17(b), you agree that ST (including its officers, employees and agents) is excluded from all liability (including for negligence) for any personal injury, death or illness or any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or in relation to the event.
1. Any provision of these terms and conditions will be read down to the extent necessary to prevent that provision or these terms and conditions being invalid, voidable or unenforceable in the circumstances.
2. If, despite clause 18(a), a provision of these terms and conditions is still invalid or voidable:
i. If the provision would not be invalid or voidable if a word or words were omitted, that word or those words will be deleted; and
ii. In any other case, the whole provision will be deleted, and the remainder of these terms and conditions will continue to have full force and effect.