TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The Promoter is Homestar Finance Pty Ltd ACN 109 413 498 (“Homestar Finance”), Australian Credit Licence No. 390860. ‘We’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to Homestar Finance.
2. Homestar Finance reserves the right to cancel the Competition at any time and change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice to any participant, if this is necessitated by unforeseen circumstances beyond Homestar Finances reasonable control.
3. Share with us in 25 words or less your most memorable moment of the Sydney Thunder BBl|09 Season and you & your Cricket Club will have an opportunity to win an EXCLUSIVE visit at an agreed time from three Sydney Thunder players and have a fun training and Q & A session for approximately 3 hours. Players will also be available for photos and autographs. Homestar Finance will provide a Sausage Sizzle and giveaways. This competition runs from Monday 17 February 2020 to Monday 24 February 2020.
4. Information on how to enter this Competition and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions.
5. By submitting an entry, all Entrants are deemed to have agreed to and shall be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
6. Entry into the competition is only open to Cricket Clubs aligned with the Sydney Thunder Alliance and its members (“Entrant”).
7. Employees, immediate family members, friends of Club members and any associated agencies of the Cricket Clubs and of Homestar Finance are in-eligible to enter.
8. Homestar Finance reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. Incomplete and indecipherable entries and any entry which has incorrectly entered personal information or contact details shall be deemed an invalid entry.
10. Any words that are considered unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, unduly sexually oriented, racially offensive, or that promote a commercial product or service, contain objectionable content or are otherwise considered inappropriate will be deemed invalid and rejected in the absolute discretion of Homestar Finance.
11. The Competition commences at 9am on Monday, 3rd February and entries close at midnight on Sunday, 16th February 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
12. To enter and participate in this Competition, eligible Entrants must do the following during the Promotion Period:
- Enter by sharing your 25 words or less statement on the relevant post via the Sydney Thunder Facebook Page.
13. Please note that Homestar Finance may contact any of the Entrants to obtain the following personal details: Your full name, mobile phone number & email address, Cricket Club Name, Cricket Club Address, full name of the best contact person, & their email address and a mobile phone number.
14. There is a limit of one entry per person.
15. By sharing your words & submitting an entry to this Competition, you are consenting to Homestar Finance using your words for promotion on our social media platforms.
16. By submitting an entry into the Competition an Entrant warrants that they were the solely responsible for their words and entry and that they are not infringing or breaching anyone’s copyright.
17. Only words that match the theme of the competition will be accepted for participation and judged.
18. The Prize (as defined below) will be awarded to the top Entrant as decided by the judging panel. There will only be one prize winner.
19. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Homestar Finance may select additional reserve entries in the case of an invalid entry, or an in-eligible Entrant is selected as the prize winner.
20. The decision of the voting and Homestar Finance is final and no correspondence will be entered into between Homestar Finance and the Entrants in this respect.
21. The prize winner will be notified by Homestar Finance within four (4) business days after the end date of the Promotion Period once a final decision is made.
22. The winner and their details will be announced and published on the Homestar Finance website www.homestarfinance.com.au within five (5) business days after the end date of the Promotion Period.
23. The prize winner will receive:
- Club visit by three Sydney Thunder players on a predetermined time and day which will be confirmed with the winning club and in accordance with the players’ availability. The players will be available and appear for approximately 3 hours.
- In conjunction with Homestar Finance, the Sydney Thunder players will conduct a Q & A session, a Fun Training Session and also be available for photos and autographs.
- Homestar Finance will also provide a Sausage Sizzle and giveaways.
24. The prize is not transferable, and no cash alternative is available. If for any reason an advertised prize cannot be provided, an alternate prize will be provided.
25. If the prize is unclaimed or if Homestar Finance are not able to contact the prize winner within (4) business day after the end of the Promotion Period, Homestar Finance will choose another Entrant which has been judged as the next best Entrant in accordance with the theme.