Public Transport and Parking Information
3:45pm – Gates open to Members
4:00pm – Gates open to public
4:15pm – MoneyGram Thunder Nation Cup Final commences
6:55pm – BBL Coin toss
7:40pm – Sydney Thunder v Adelaide Strikers match commences
Limited reserved seating tickets remain for the Thunder's final home match of the BBL06, with many bays SOLD OUT. Secure your seats HERE.
- The closest station to Spotless Stadium is Olympic Park.
- Catch a train to Lidcombe Station then head to Platform Zero for a direct service to Olympic Park, running every 10 minutes until midnight.
- Sydney Trains services will run to a Summer Holiday timetable from Saturday 24 December 2016 to Friday 27 January 2017.
- Sydney Buses services will run to a Summer Holiday timetable from Saturday 24 December 2016 to Friday 27 January 2017.
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
- Route X25 runs regularly to Sydney Olympic Park from Strathfield Station during the afternoon peak period on weekdays.
- See bus timetables and maps or use the Trip planner.
- Sydney Ferries services are very popular and may reach capacity.
- Keep this in mind if you’re planning on catching an F3 Parramatta River service.
- Plan your trip ahead and allow plenty of extra travel time or consider the alternative public transport options available.
- Sydney Ferry services will run to a Summer Holiday timetable from Saturday 24 December 2016 to Friday 27 January 2017.
- Spotless Stadium is approximately 40 minutes walk (3.6km) from Sydney Olympic Park Wharf. There is a connecting 526 bus to the stadium.
- Due to low tide some ferry services to and from Parramatta wharf may be replaced by buses:
- See Parramatta Ferry low tide for the full calendar of ferry replacement services.
- Parking is subject to availability at Sydney Olympic Park. Visit Sydney Olympic Park Prebook to prebook your parking ticket and guarantee yourself a space.
- Pre-book parking is available until 23:59 the night before the event.
- If you haven't booked, follow the directions given on the variable message signs within Sydney Olympic Park to the best available casual parking.
- For more information visit parking at Sydney Olympic Park.